Working at KCH — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about KCH pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at KCH

From DENMARK HILL — 03/31/2010

Pay at the trust is good since its within accordance to the agenda for change program by the nhs. Experience wise is also great, as a staff we get to be rotated in different areas within the department. Management is poor. Managers are often racists to be subtle. Newly graduated nurses who are white or of british decent tends to be rotated immediately in the high dependency areas eventhough they lack the knowledge and skills. They are immediately being modelled to become managers or senior nurses. The PDN is also very lazy, spends her time checkinh her emails, talking about cycling or having coffee instead of doing her job which is mentoring the staff and challenging them to learn.