Working at Kava House — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Kava House pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Kava House

From Kentwood, MI — 09/10/2010

Kava House is a fun place to work as long as you don't mind dealing with some co-workers that need a little hand holding. The customers are great and so is the coffee. The pay is only minimum wage, but the tips are pretty good, especially in the mornings. The owner can be hard to deal with, but once you learn how to handle him, he is alot of fun to work with. We aren't offered traditional benefits, but the free coffee and pastries is good compensation. Overall a good place to work for if you are looking for a job to help get you through school.