Working at Kastle Systems — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Kastle Systems pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Kastle Systems

From Arlington, VA — 04/20/2010

This is a great job for a new graduate because you learn the dynamics of an office. The setup is team based. You can work here and leave after a year once you have gained experience. The management team is not very helpful when it comes to answering questions or if there is a problem that needs to be solved. It is very fast paced but doable. The Account Reps. are at the bottom of the totem pole so the work load is heavy. Some of the Portfolio Managers do nothing all day so you may end up learning ARs, Installations, going on Binder Meetings before youre an Accout Exexcutive. I suppose that is good and bad. There seems to be growth or linear movement since there are a lot of different things that can be done in the company.

The location is awesome, right in the middle of Arlington/Rosslyn area near the metro.

The benefits are good.

The work environment can be stressful at times it is a security company after all but they try to keep morale up with free donuts, soda and popcorn every friday and different events throughout the year.

I would use them and then lose them when you get the experience. I do not think this is a place to stay at for years or you will end up miserable like those that have been with the company a long time.