Working at Kafoury Armstrong & Co. — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Kafoury Armstrong & Co. pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Kafoury Armstrong & Co.

From Reno, NV — 09/04/2008

The pay (and raises) here is very low compared to the other firms around town. I know several staff accountants that were brought on at higher rates then the Seniors. Totally not fair. Most of the managers and partners are respectful, although there are a few that you just try to avoid. The benefits are ok for a small-medium firm. Your job is pretty much locked in if you get your work done in a timely manner. For the most part, work/life balance is ok. The one thing I miss about Kafoury are my co-workers.