Working at Kadlimited - Sinks-taps.com — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Kadlimited - Sinks-taps.com pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Kadlimited - Sinks-taps.com

From leeds — 02/26/2010

Like it! Get plenty of job satisfaction, involved in product training with manufacturers and giving my views on new ideas etc. Small enough company to care and feel wanted but large enough to be able to progress. My efforts are noticed and I have become much more driven since working at KAD. Always busy and have plenty to do. Jobs are few and far between however if you have any experience of sinks, taps etc then you will be in chance of employment. 10 out of 10!!!

From Leeds — 10/11/2009

If I could buy shares in the company, I WOULD!!! Great company, fantastic easy going, relaxed atmosphere and I am valued and rewarded for the efforts i put it each day. Shame i have to travel over 40minutes to work each morning, but i suppose that proves its worth it! Most staff are great, just the occassional useless new recruit who quickly gets shown the door, thank god!!!