Working at Kadix — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Kadix pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Kadix

From Arlington, VA — 05/17/2010

I have been with the company for a few years now it from when it was owned by a husband and wife to when it was bought over a year ago by a larger company. Things have defintely changed in some ways, but after the inital shock I think mostly for the better. We were fortunate that we were bought by a company that isn't too big and are willing to listen to ideas and adopt some of the things that have made Kadix a great place to work.

Overall, I think the compensation package is pretty good. Salary is good, but some things like the health plans could be better. However, they do seem to be willing to spend money on training and provide tuition reimbursement, both of which are great.

I generally find that most of the people are very nice and I have generally liked the project I have worked on.

I have mostly worked at the client site, but those have almost always been near a metro, so I've been happy with that.

Overall, I think it's a geat company to work at. Like any place, you need to put in some effort to figure out how to make the most of it, but when you do, I have found that usually pays off. I have also found that people are willing to mentor you on how to grow your career.

From Arlington, VA — 04/21/2008

The pay is great if you're starting out or if you're jumping ship from another company. The benefits are subpar, but all smaller companies would require that you pay part of your premiums. The job is pretty secure, as there is lots of work/projects and not enough people to do it. The work/life balance for me has been very good. My manager is very sensitive to the subject, and very lenient on when I show up and when I leave. I've never had to work over 40hrs/week in the few months I've been here! The growth is moderate, as with all small companies. The location is great, right near the ballston metro. Workers here are extremely bright and diligent. Definitely a change of scenery when moving here from a big company! The work environment isn't so good - the HQ building is pretty average. But since consulting requires you to be on client site, you won't see much of your building anyway.