Working at JMG — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about JMG pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at JMG

From Orlando, Florida — 02/03/2010

One of my best work experiances was with this company. As a kid, I was taught to value hard work and to respect those who worked hard. The same two things that JMG requests of their teams. This was the first place to work that I learned how to set goals and achieve them. I enjoyed a "real" TEAM environment, still have good friends from that team. I also enjoyed earning my way to Leadership and teaching others how to succeed. There is no limit to what you can achieve there, when you apply what you have learned and apply it while teaching others. This is your opportunity to become something in life other than someones "employee". The client list marketed by this firm is none other than outstanding and I was proud to introduce services, charities and brand recognition via JMG Orlando.
The negativity on here regarding the management is truly unfounded. I enjoyed them immensely! They are successful, supportive, motivating and never miss a chance to have some fun after a hard day. There isnothing fake about those guys, they will let you know when you aren't living up to your potential though, so take it for what it's worth....a chance to improve!
The only reason that I am no longer there is due to an unfortunate and unexpected personal health issue. Anyone who didn't have a good experiance here, or saw no future here, , DIDN'T look for it and COULDN'T see it when it was right in front of them. When life allows me to, I will return, a stronger, healthier person, ready to embrace the dailychallenges, welcome the daily recognition and spend the cash!

From Maitland, fl — 02/03/2010

When I first started to work with JMG, I didn't know what to expect. Especially since I have kids i didn't want to waste my time. I visited websites like this and got a lot of mixed reviews but I decided to give it a try. I went on a interview with them and sounded pretty interesting especially since they work with such well known companies. Like Home Depot and Direct Tv. They called me back for a second interview, where I saw what they did. It looked really easy, and I thought I could do well. So I started and did really well. I moved up with the company. And I am really excited about where I am headed.

From Orlando, FL — 02/03/2010

I work at JMG Orlando and love my job, The office is a stress free environment, The pay is great!! I'm a hard worker with a great student mentality and very responsible for these attributes it reflects in my pay check, plus we get paid weekly which is awesome when you get $600 every week for just being a hard worker. At any other job no matter how hard you work and how much extra you do the pay is the same. Here your hard work is rewarded and never over looked. The scheduling is flexible and fun. My experience has been productive and I've learned alot, for anyone reading come and see for yourself.

From Casselberry, FL — 12/11/2009

My time working at JMG Orlando has been an enriching experience not only for myself but for my family as well. I started at JMG 6 months ago, a little after I graduated with a marketing degree from UCF. At first, I was working your typical 9-5 job working with Sprint. One of the major downfalls I came across was there was no opportunity to grow or learn anything new daily. After about 1 month, I started to feel like I was moving nowhere fast. I began looking for something different and came across JMG.
What attracted me to this company is its structure and growth opportunities. It's performance driven organization pushes the best out of me and forces me to raise the bar every day. The hands on training that is provided from the company supplies you with the tools that are needed for success. Every week, I consistantly make minimum a $400 and my personal growth is priceless. I highly recommend checking out JMG if you are looking for a stable and fun work enviornment.

From orlando, fl — 11/30/2009

Just an amazing company

From orlando,fl — 04/06/2009

I worked for JMG Orlando for 6 months and enjoyed it. I currently have friends that were co-workers that are still emplyoyed there. The company was very challenging and I got tons of experience. They have a unique management training opportunity were you can start at the entry-level and advance to manage a direct marketing/advertising company. I worked and did marketing for Direct Tv while I was there. Unfortunatly I found out my personality and people skills needed alot of work so I am now looking for work more in creative advertising and strictly behind the scenes. It is a great opportunity for the right person and I never bought any products to sell as long as I was there. If you are a job seeker like I am take everything you read on the internet with a grain of salt because most of the people blogging negative comments are at home unemployed like myself and 10% of America. I only wish I had a little more nerve and better communication skills because everybody knows that sales/marketing is were the only true job security is.

Good luck in your job search we all need it.
Thanks