Working at jiffy lube — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about jiffy lube pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at jiffy lube

From albuquerque New Mexico — 09/02/2009

My experience with jiffy lube has been good in all fairness. It is hard work but if you can handle it you advance fast and your pay along with it. Personally I have worked for the company for 3 years. I started out at the bottom of the barrel as a courtesy tech vacuuming cars and washing windows now i am a level 5 employee and can do anything with relatively easy. I work full time in the summer and part time while Im in school. the great part is that it works with my schedule and I get tuition reimbursement. And I have already been told that as soon as im able to work full time around the year I can become a manager. And lastly I am trusted employee to my co workers and my customers

From baldwin, ny — 04/21/2009

okay well to start the pay is minimum wage. but the better your performance the faster you move up and the better the pay. benefits suck because they are expensive and the work environment is freezing during the winter and hot as hell in the summer. they hire almost anyone but the bad ones dont last. there is a lot of pressure to make the numbers so you need a good crew.