Working at JF Terry Associates — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about JF Terry Associates pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at JF Terry Associates

From Newtown Square, PA — 09/28/2010

Unlike some of the other reviews, I really like working at JF Terry.
My pay is pretty good, and the office environment is laid-back and casual.
Mr. Terry is very devoted to his company and is well-respected in the industry. I always find him to treat his employees with respect and understanding.
As mentioned in a review previously posted, the company has been around for over 40 years (at least 20 years under the current owner). This is because clients continue to use JFTA for the services and investigations they need completed, and in turn, receive the quality work product they demand.

From Philadelphia, PA — 06/04/2010

Beg to differ with the other work-related experiences that are on this site. I worked at JF Terry for 10 years and it was a health issue that caused me to retire early. The company was well organized and all employees worked together cohesively under the direction of a boss who was kind, motivated and most appreciative of our efforts. The companies we represented were pleased with our work product and had the kind of relationship with the boss where they shared common interests such as sporting events and outings. We all worked with the utmost in professionalism, and in turn we were rewarded with praise and respect which was mutual in our work place. This company has been around for 40 years and it is my testimony which I hope will be appreciated here as to why!