Working at Jewelry Television — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Jewelry Television pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Jewelry Television

From Knoxville, TN — 10/11/2008

I love my job. The pay is a little above average for a sales position. Jewelry Television does respect good employees. The benefits are above average, good health insurance plan which can include vision, dental and life. The option of company paid career related education. An employee discount on items purchased from the company. We also have company family friendly parties a couple of times a year; rides, games and cotton candy for the children. Also, we have lots of catered food and prize give-a-ways for the adults. This is a massive adventure because we have about 2000 employees. Another benefit is that the company has certified police officers on site 24/7 to prevent crime; such as car burglaries, domestic violence, drug dealing on the property, etc. The one down side is that our job security is based on the economy. The company understands of family needs. The potential for career growth is magnificent. We have over 20 different departments that require different skill sets so the opportunities are only limited by each employees own motivation. The location is easily accessible from our interstate systems but is on a less traveled side street. The competence of my co-workers varies greatly from one individual to another. The competence of administration is excellent. We do have an excellent HR office that does investigate complaints. The work environment is good. We are supplied any tools we need to perform our job functions. The company does encourage and listen to employee ideas/suggestions. Thank you Jewelry Television for providing a safe, clean work environment with unlimited potential for career growth!