Working at jetBlue — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about jetBlue pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at jetBlue

From Burlington, VT — 03/21/2010

What can I say? I love working for this company. Jetblue has a great company vision, they provide the best training in the business, and because of their long and drawn out hiring process and the great training we have very great employees. While the pay is low the benefits are great.
I'm proud to be a part of the JetBlue team.

From Ft. Lauderdale, FL — 01/28/2009

This is the best job I've ever had. I love this company. From the moment I got hired, I have been impressed by the friendliness and efficiency of the organization. That being said, there are some flaws: our pay is a bit below what many others in the same industry receive; I hope that as our company succeeds (and the others fail) our lot will improve. The benefits are so-so: I wish the coverage and deductibles on the health and dental were better. The job can also vary significantly depending on your location. I am based in Ft. Lauderdale, so I enjoy a decent standard of living in a fun and sun-drenched locale; if I were based at our company headquarters in New York City it would be a different story.
Opportunities for growth and advancement abound; the only caveat is that JetBlue is not growing as fast as it used to be, so patience is the watchword. Bear in mind also the nature of the industry: the airline sector is more volatile than most businesses, so you never really know how long a company is going to do well, or if it will fail. I have a great deal of control over my schedule -- more flexibility than I have ever had with any other employer. Consequently, I get to spend a great deal of time relaxing on the beach. All in all, the people that I work for and with are friendly, courteous, and competent, and it is a pleasure to come to work each day.