Working at JESCO — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about JESCO pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Explore More on Glassdoor.com

Reviews of Jobs at JESCO

From Boston, MA — 09/17/2010

I LOVE MY JOB!! I have worked for this company for almost four years and I have traveled across the US and Canada. When I graduated college I wanted a job that would allow me to travel and make good money and I found it with Jesco! There are many reviews on this website which are negative and I find them to be a misrepresentation of the company. This company is built by creative minds and is growing and expanding very fast. The job is what you make of it! If you want to travel they allow you to, even encourage you to. If you want to have a job that allows you to use your skills of being an actor/actress while still continuing your acting goals and passions this is the right job for you. This job is not for everyone, but it is the perfect opportunity for the right person.