Working at Jeppesen Sandersen — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Jeppesen Sandersen pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Jeppesen Sandersen

From Englewood, CO — 02/15/2010

Jeppesen is a great place to come pass the time and draw a paycheck. I'm working on setting up a couple other businesses while I am here so I can transition out without an income reduction. The area where I work is extremely boring and very task oriented. In fact the whole company is task oriented and I have not seen any strategy in the 3+ years I have been here. I started here with a lot of enthusiasm, but now the fire is gone which is a result of the very tactical work and a whopping 3% performance bonus. For the work my team does and the impact we have on the company 3% doesn't motivate me to work any more than 35 hours a week.

From Englewood,co — 05/01/2008

Definitely a corporate cult, nothing but a bunch of brainwashed zombies working at this place. I stayed several months and left. Just a tad bit too weird for me.

From Englewood, CO — 01/10/2008

Been there a couple of months now and I love it. Some complain about the lack of techies/CAD guys there, but pilot knowledge is far more important. Its easier to train CAD to a pilot than impress the importance of accuracy upon a cubicle rat. Takes alot more time to learn to fly than to teach a monkey to draw on a puter.

From Englewood, Co — 05/21/2007

Ok company but the people are out there in left field. I generally agree with the other reviews. If you are a hard core corporate koolaide drinker who loves meaningless buzzwords, jargon and generally getting nothing done, you will love Jeppesen; otherwise you will just be collecting a paycheck and skiing on weekends. Lot's of irritating private pilot types in the 55 building.