Working at Jenkins Research and Manufacturing — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Jenkins Research and Manufacturing pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Jenkins Research and Manufacturing

From Madison, Wisconsin — 08/25/2010

I worked with Jenkins R&M for 10 years as a customer and knew most of the staff and managment well. I have worked with a number of similar specialty shops around the state and country. About 3 years ago the original owner sold the business and quite frankly it nose dived since. About 3 weeks ago the place went belly up and rumor is that the original founder is coming back out of retirement to buy it back and make another go at it. I have faith that it will return to the quality establishment it once was. Jenkins R&M at one time was elite with excellent managment, vision, & production. I look forward to 3,6, and 12 months from now... I bet my money it will return to it's former glory.

From fitchburg wi — 08/04/2009

Jenkins is a good place to work if you know what you are doing and if you follow directions - just like any other job. It is true that some changes have been made, but I think they have been for the better. As to some employees being let go, it seems to have been done with the goal of weeding out the bad apples.

From Fitchburg, Wisconsin — 07/31/2009

I work at Jenkins. There has been a lot of change over the last couple of years as the business has transitioned to a new owner.
Coupled with the economic recession this has caused some unpopular moves and personality conflicts.
The new owner has matured in management style and is keeping his temper managed.
It is a better place to work than it has been and is on par with other shops in the area as far as pay, benefits, and work environment.
I expect the business to grow and the employees to benefit from the growth.