Working at JEGS Automotive — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about JEGS Automotive pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Explore More on Glassdoor.com

Reviews of Jobs at JEGS Automotive

From delaware, ohio — 12/21/2009

Jeg's expects alot from thier warehouse workers. Some previous comments are true, a few are just backlash from ex-employees. In today's climate all companies are cutting back. The pay is not great, I'd call it fair, but you must earn whatever raise you get. They will knock you on reviews but if you work hard and go to work, and don't do stupid things like get in fights at break, or get busted with your cell in the DC, you will get a fair raise, but nothing to write home about. You will get respected if you do your job well, some sups more than others. Benefits aren't anything to boast about. As said job security exists if you can multitask and jump around to different areas, which is nessicary due to the company weeding out the underproductive but not hiring to replace them. Work/life balance is fine with fixed fulltime hours. Potential to move up, at least in DC, is low. Locations great and facilities are nice and well taken care of. Co-worker competence is a mixed bag, some have no ability and/or willingness to accept change. Some are ignorant to any ideas but thier own. However, others are great, intellegent people who are assets to the company. Work environment is good with modern facilities, at times unorganized, and contractors who leave their tools/supplies wherever they like for months at a time can be a pain. To the posters before that complained about firings of 6.5 and 19.5 year employees; underproductivity, coupled with constant bitching about the job that pays your bills, is asking for it. As mentioned, the mindset of flying under the radar will do you best here.

From Columbus OH — 08/07/2008

Hey not so bad. I really enjoyed the time a spent there and the brothers were decent. I thought the distribution center was top notch and didn't have any of the issues above. I would work there if the pay was increased along with a better benift package. Vacation potential was rather poor but otherwise the company was fine.