Working at Jay's Guns and Accessories — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Jay's Guns and Accessories pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Jay's Guns and Accessories

From Crestview, FL — 07/16/2008

I LOVE working at Jay's Guns! My coworkers are all great and the level of respect I receive is unbelievable. Jay treats everyone kindly and has a very open-door policy when it comes to issues in the workplace. If there's a problem, he wants to know what it is so he can fix it immediately!

I don't receive any pay for my work, only store credit. I work when I want, which turns out to be almost all the time since I enjoy it so much, and if I have personal issues or need to leave early, they completely understand.

I am not looking forward to the day I have to quit Jay's to move to another city (military spouse). Working with and selling guns is my passion, but the people I work with make it that much better.