Working at jafra cosmetics — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about jafra cosmetics pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at jafra cosmetics

From Dallas, TX — 05/18/2010

Its simple really. You are in control of your pay, your schedule, your work environment--- its your own business! The products are excellent (I am an esthetician, dollar for dollar its one of the BEST values on the market). I wouldn't sell anything else!!

From Ontario California — 11/02/2009

I really like this company, because they give you a lot of bonuses which you can use at your own convenience, and basically you set your own goals, they provide you the materials and it depens on what you want to do. They have a great comisson pay and their products are amezing. the creams are very good and they work good. This company gives a lot of opportunities, and as long as you manage your sales, you can be able to have a high profit. What i like is that they offer courses. in my personal opinion its a great company.