Working at Jacobs Technology — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Jacobs Technology pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Jacobs Technology

From Warren, MI — 04/23/2010

I have to say that overall I have been very satisfied with the ASG Group. Its managers seem to care about the moral and welfare of their employees. Some of the employees are there only to get the high paying government jobs and see this as a foot in the door. I always say that you get out of a job what you put into it. Jacobs is a company and they have a profit obligation to the shareholders. That is the bottom line. Even considering this, I enjoy working with them.

From Tullahoma, TN — 01/14/2010

I have worked for Jacobs Technology for over 2 years and absolutely love it! The people here (my co-workers, management staff) are great to work with, respect you and value your input. I work with many of our segment staff as well and most of those are easy to work with and appreciate your efforts in supporting their contract. With the size of JT (over 11,000 employees) you will have a few odd characters but that is to be expected. I feel that Jacobs Technology really cares about their employees, encourages you to expand your knowledge base and wants you to be happy at work and at home. Times are tough right now and it is times like these that you find out what kind of company you work for. They will have to beat me with a stick to leave.

From New Orleans LA — 01/04/2010

I work for Jacobs Technology, a subsidiary of Jacobs Engineering. Jacobs Tech is a government contractor, and government contractors are notorious for paying low salaries. Jacobs Tech is better than most though. The benefits are really good compared to other companies I've worked for.

My work is challenging and never dull. I don't understand the complaints about stinker bosses. Yes, there are some, but they are few and far between. Most managers and supervisors are great to work with. I gave the highest rating available to "Respect". I feel I'm respected by my supervisor, and I respect her. We don't always agree - and sometimes we disagree pretty strongly - but we have respect for each other's opinions. Same thing goes for my co-workers. We've got a good team going.

The work environment is not so great but that's because we're in the government buildings and they're old. You just get used to it.

All and all, it's a great company to work for.