Working at J.G. Wentworth — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about J.G. Wentworth pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at J.G. Wentworth

From Bryn Mawr, PA — 05/03/2010

Nice place to work. Everyone is willing and able to assist anytime you need help. Most co-workers are your own age. Nice environment that keeps you motivated on a day-to-day basis. Plenty of ooportunites to make godo money and to advance within the company.

From Bryn Mawr, PA — 04/18/2010

I have been working at JG Wentworth for over 4 months and my experience here has been nothing but positive. From what I have seen so far, the employees here at JG Wentworth are more than dedicated to making every customers experience a great one. I am very excited to see our company keep growing and growing every day.

From Bryn Mawr, PA — 03/17/2010

This company is on the upswing. The vibe is very good and there is a lot of energy in the place. The company is investing a lot in the business and the attitude is good. I don't understand the previous reviews. This place is totally different. I like coming to work every day -- there is a new challenge. Plus, the benefits are great.