Working at Iron Mountain — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Iron Mountain pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Iron Mountain

From Boston, MA — 09/09/2010

The best company to work for. I have worked for a few large companies and this comany has been the best so far. I started 2 years ago and the people and the culture of the organization is great. The pay is competitive, the hours are good, and the benefits are good. Even in tough economic times we are doing okay. Hourly employees get paid bonuses quarterly, yes hourly employees!!

From Phoenix, AZ — 04/11/2009

This is the most stable job I have ever had. The people are great and we aren't getting laid off like a lot of companys. People are great and we get respect! Some fools talked about a union but those of us that are good and appriciate our jobs told them to get lost! This is a great company and we all stick together.