Working at Indosoft Inc — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Indosoft Inc pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Indosoft Inc

From Fredericton — 09/12/2008

I didnt see this company on this list so I thought I would add it, This is a good company to work for, located in a relatively unknown city in canada. Fredericton, New Brunswick. The team works hard to keep their employees happy the issue with the company stems from its clients. Money isnt great never will be, unless the company strikes oil somehow. But over all if you looking for a secure job to get your bills paid and willing to work in the Telecom industry for 30k this company is for you. Company get together parties are some great perks not to mention a decent medical benefits.