Working at Incomm — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Incomm pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Incomm

From Atlanta, GA — 06/08/2010

Incomm is located in a great location downtown Atlanta and parking and transit is paid by the company. Although there are alot of negative people within the company there are also alot of positive people that make working here a good experience. They have brought on new members of management that seem to be interested in the overall morale and success of the company as a whole. Some of the older managers are slowly responding as well. The company is growing which offers alot of career opportunities. Only downfall are the negative employees constantly trying to bring down the morale of the positive employees. Company paid Holidays could be more competitive as well.

From atlanta, ga — 11/24/2007

One of the worse if not the worse places I've ever worked. I agree with the comments about Incom