Working at ims health — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about ims health pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at ims health

From PA — 05/22/2008

Promotions are based soley on political affiliations. It's not what you know, but who you know. Others will step on you to get to the "top", without a concern or a care about their fellow employees. There is no team atmosphere - at one time there was, but it has been a slow downward spiral since then. The benefits are great, and if you can survive in a workplace just on that then this company is for you. I can't speak for all departments, but I can say that if you love being micromanaged and baby-sat, this is the place for you. Repspect? You'll get it from some, not from others. Surely a disappointment from what I thought would be a place I could work for a long time. Job security - not so good based on 10% layoffs this year. Starting salary was good but this years raise was toilet-worthy.