Working at Impole Corp. — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Impole Corp. pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Impole Corp.

From Waltham, MA — 08/01/2008

What an epitome of broken egos!
Unlike the utterly exaggerated comments posted here, Impole is a decent company with great clients and intellectually rigorous projects. Stamina, dedication, and intelligence can get you far there.

From Waltham MA — 02/07/2008

All that's been said about this company is true. This place is not for sensitive individuals or the ones looking for love from the employer. However, if you have talent, ready to work and perform - you get respect, or as close as you can get to it considering main characters of the show... Not trying to defend lack of elementary human touch from the top-management - but just to be fair: I saw also many people asking for more than they were ready to contribute...

From Waltham, MA — 06/13/2007

Small company located in Waltham. Best thing is the benefits. The rest is pretty straight forward for a small company. My time there was largely satisfactory and the skills I learned were a huge asset in landing a better job. Overall the enviroment is one where success is celebrated and failure isn't tolerated for long.