Working at Imo's Pizza — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Imo's Pizza pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Imo's Pizza

From St. Louis, MO — 09/09/2009

Although, the pay isn't that great at minimum wage, I've made many good friends while working there. The people are nice and easy to get along with (usually). I've been working there for a little over 2 years now as a pizza maker. It's fairly easy work and there's plenty of times when there aren't any orders and you can just stand around having an in depth conversation with your coworkers about whatever.
However, it may be different at other locations. Each location is independently owned, so other managers might be worse off in finding decent people to work there. Other than that, I'd recommend it as a first job for someone