Working at IHS Inc — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about IHS Inc pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at IHS Inc

From Englewood, CO — 11/06/2009

As a relatively new employee at IHS.com, I found it an excellent place to work. A place where you can advance your career, and work on interesting projects. My knowledge is respected and I feel like I am a valued employee. The executive leadership team is willing to listen. We have challenges but they are challenges we are facing as a team.

From Englewood CO — 09/21/2009

For anyone who thinks IHS is not a great place to work: Look at all the other companies in the US and you will change your mind. Although IHS demands a strong work ethic, and extra hours, I always felt that the company was honorable and compensated me fairly. I have read the other two negative reviews, and feel empathy for those writers, however, my own experience as a customer support representative who represented very many diverse accounts was a positive one.