Working at IFORCE/TALOCITY — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about IFORCE/TALOCITY pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at IFORCE/TALOCITY

From Mansfield, Ohio — 07/06/2010

If you want to know what this company is really like without having to work for them google 'Franklin County' then click on Clerk of Courts and input case number 09 CV 13229 or iForce/Talocity/Mason. You will find out what the real truth is to this company and its owner. He owes $3,885,389.38 to the State of Ohio Workers Compensation fund and now with interest he now owes $3,926,605.26. He changes the name and assets of his companies anytime he runs up a bill. Don't believe me check out the website and review all the court documents that have been filed in this case. It won't be too much longer the state will be shutting this business down due to their poor business practices as reported in their court documents. If you work for them expect to be unemployed before long or you can continue to work for them and have your paycheck bounce as already has happened to many people.

From Dayton, Oh — 12/03/2009

Overall my experience with the company was good. They gave me an opportunity to start a career. The staffing industry in general is very stressful and has a high turnover rate with employees for that reason. It's the case with most jobs, you're either good or not good. Good employees stay and the others are let go. I'm not quite sure why everyone is being so negative and sensitive. Maybe their pride has been hurt. When you are operating a for-profit company and you're not making money then naturally you'd be fired. No one is going to keep employees just because they like you- it's just not that personal.

From Columbus, OH — 06/27/2009

I was part of a recent lay off with Talocity this past week. I know that everyone is upset and bitter and wants to make up lies because it hurts to not be a part of it anymore. I feel privileged to have worked for a company that even with everything against them continues to work hard and fight for the people who are working there and the customers and employees they have built.

Staffing is a difficult and competitive industry and it takes hard work and long hours, no doubt about that. The pay and benefits were good. There is definitely potential for growth and hard work is rewarded. My Manager was inspired and driven and taught me so many things that I will take with me where ever I go. My co-workers were a TEAM. Everything we did we worked together and made sure our employees and customers were put second to none. The environment was busy, fast paced, results driven and I know what it's like to work with a passion for what you do. I have no doubt they will continue to be successful even in the face of adversity. I donít think anyone knows what they have faced, fought and continue to go up against and probably never will.

I would definitely go back to work at Talocity and know that with the team I worked with that are fighting to win new business and I will be back to work soon. With competitors, past employees and whoever else making up stories and spending time creating drama, starting rumors and BS it makes it that much more difficult, but I know Talocity will come out on top. They have something worth fighting for and I know they won't stop fighting. Thatís a company I want to be a part of.