Working at IEEE, Inc. — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about IEEE, Inc. pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at IEEE, Inc.

From Piscataway, NJ — 04/26/2009

GREAT place to work and grow. Lots of opportunities, even now. Great benefits include 401K with match AND a defined contribution plan. AMAZING. Company has a great feel - good environment. I learn from my boss and my coworkers every day.

From Piscataway, NJ — 04/01/2009

Benefits and pay are stellar; they are far above most in the NJ corporate area as well as for tax-exempt organizations. People work really hard; there's never a shortage of work; so sometimes work/life balance is difficult. Respect of coworkers is good. Respect from volunteers is uneven. Some are very respectful; others do not respect my professionalism. Coworkers are great! Job security is good; average tenure is very high, like 8 years. New Jersey offers little in terms of commuting, so many people have long drives; however telecommuting is an option for many.