Working at ID Systems, Inc. — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about ID Systems, Inc. pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at ID Systems, Inc.

From Hackensack, NJ. — 03/19/2008

I've been with this job for about 3-1/2 years now. if your single and like traveling this would be the job for you. we're talking lots and lots and lots of travel! I would fly out of state on Monday morning and come back home on Friday night. working on weekend is up to your discretion and if you decide to stay over the weekend away from home, they will pay $200 per diem. that's Nice! The pay is awesome! above average... besides the pay, they also provide a daily per diem, car rental, hotel and airline ticket. oh BTW, you get to keep the airline and hotel points.

Now the bad part: company is young and still need plenty of organization. lack of communication throughout the company. project assignment have lots of problem when it comes to logistics. your only home on weekends and can't take too much time off due to travel. long hours...