Working at ICSciences — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about ICSciences pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at ICSciences

From Boston, MA — 10/02/2007

Tough place. The environment is cool but the leadership has their heads in the clouds. The corporate types really need to have faith in the talented people they hire and stop sitting on high issuing commands. Awful way to run a company and a great way to lose those who might actually move the company forward.

Would I recommend for someone to work there? Depends. It would depend on the type of work. It's an excellent place to get your feet wet but don't expect much more from them. The unreal expectations of the "corporate elite" make it hard for anything to get done there. My time spentthere was mostly spent on creating band-aids on ancient products.

Ever read "Yertle The Turtle"? Describes this place to a "T"