Working at ICS Merrill — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about ICS Merrill pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at ICS Merrill

From ILLINOIS — 04/26/2010

I have been with this company for quite some time now, and I have had no major problems. I have checked into and been recruited by other companies, but have yet to find one that I can honestly say meets or exceeds what I have here. Sure, the work is cyclical and there are some slow periods, but thats to be said for any company in this business. I work alone, can pretty much set my own schedule, and am not generally micromanaged. I have noticed a high turnover rate in my immediate bosses, and have to assume the workload at that level is too high. Yes, I work a lot of hours and travel is a must, but anyone getting into this line of work should know that going in. I feel pretty secure that as long as I do my job to the best of my ability, I will always have a place here. As for career growth, I am not interested (happy where I am at on the food chain). Overall, given the opportunity, I will retire from this company.

From California — 01/04/2010

I currently work for ICS Merrill. I started off as an investigator and then got promoted into a sales role. I enjoy my work and I feel that we are the best national investigative firm in the business. Overall I feel that the company gives me alot of freedom. This was the case as an investigator as well. I have been treated with nothing but respect since being hired on and I have interacted with everyone from the Chairman of the Board and the President of the company down to the local investigators.