Working at ICM Financial Inc. — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about ICM Financial Inc. pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at ICM Financial Inc.

From South Pasadena, CA 91030 — 08/10/2010

ICM in South Pasadena, CA is a great place to learn the financial services industry and business. It also provides growth opportunities for those individuals that want to build a business without experience in the industry. The training is comprehensive but the Business is not for everyone. It is structured as a business that you must start from scratch in order to reap the long term benefits and rewards. Just like any business, it's a career not a job. It gives you the opportunity to grow your income based upon an incentive based payout structure. With incentives, trips and bonuses, it is more unique than most jobs that are available in todays marketplace.
My goal was to make money by helping people.