Working at i2 Inc — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about i2 Inc pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at i2 Inc

From McLean, VA — 07/13/2008

Overall, I obviously love my job. I have been working at i2 for over two years and still love it. The pay is great, they offered to pay me more than I even asked during my initial interview. The professionalism at the office is top notch, the people are great, the management cares about the workforce and you can tell almost everybody is extremely happy there. There have been many instances when people thought they could find a better job left only to come back a couple months later because the grass isn't actually greener. Really, there are only two areas I would improve if I could, the medical and dental benefits are so-so and the location blows goats...but then again this is the northern Virginia area so traffic sucks everywhere.