Working at I Can Too Learning Center — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about I Can Too Learning Center pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at I Can Too Learning Center

From Bay Area — 03/12/2010

I love my job at I Can Too Learning Center. I'm happy to come to work everyday and working with kids all day in a collaborative forum is so much fun.

From Hayward, CA — 03/09/2010

It has been a great experience working for I Can Too. I think the pay is competitive and we get paid for drive time plus mileage. We also get helath, dental, and vision benefits. We get paid per session but we also get paid if we are cancelled on. The intial training was incredibly informative and I have had several overlaps since I started. The teams are collaborative and the Supervisors and Directors are open to any ideas and suggestions that we have. They seem to listen to what we have to say and they have started monthly company meetings with employees and parents to update them on the company. As for now, it has been wonderful

From Hayward, CA — 10/19/2009

I have been working with this company for almost a year now. Again, although we are hourly we get full health benfits. There is much opportunity to move into salary positions as many of my colleagues have if you want to work hard. The days are long at times, but we can get days off whenever we request them as long as they are before the 15th of the prior month. We also get 13 holidays off if we want. There is a lot of drive but it is home based and this was all explained to us when we were hired. We do get paid for the drive (only $8 an hour) and mileage reimbursement but the last two companies I worked with did not give us any drive pay. You have to work 8 hours to get 6 hours of billing in due to the drive but you also get $8 an hour for the two hours of drive time. I am very happy here and although things could always be better, I believe this company is working hard to make my job as best as it can be. I am only in the entry level position and look forward to better pay and benefits when I am able to move into a salary position.