Working at Honeywell — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Honeywell pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Honeywell

From Phoenix — 09/03/2009

decent work place
good benefits and innovative products
a lot of incompetente people

From Honolulu, HI — 09/29/2008

The pay is great considering the economy is doing so good right now. They pay me well for what I do. Everyone respects EVERYONE here. It's awesome. Everyone is great to work with. You have your few grumpy people but nothing extreme. The benefits are the usual as with most companies. This company is pretty secure. I don't feel the pinch of the drooping economy, not yet anyway. So far, so good. I'm not about the "title" of the job. As long as I'm getting paid well and being respected at work, that's all I need. I don't need to move up as long as I'm happy with where I am. But no, I don't really see anywhere to move up except where my current supervisor is now, and I hope she never leaves cause she's FABULOUS!

The location is PERFECT. Right near Ward center, ala moana center, and ala moana beach park. Breakfast on the seashore, lunch at the park...its great. Traffic isn't too bad considering my hours are earlier.

My co-workers are great and know what they're doing. They're always willing to help me when I need it.

The environment is very relaxed and easygoing for the most part. There are those hectic days when it's close to cut off and when payroll needs to get entered. Other than that, it's great.

I am very fortunate to have a job in times like these. And even more fortunate that its at a place I enjoy being.

From Colorado Springs — 08/05/2008

No respect if NOBODY knows you. Hidden away from the rest of the company...we had someone actually almost not get thier clearance because the security person did not know they worked for Honeywell.

From Olathe, Kansas — 11/04/2006

A nice company to work for. They seem like they truely care about employees and there grevances