Working at Home Instead Senior Care — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Home Instead Senior Care pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Home Instead Senior Care

From Annandale, VA — 08/31/2010

I had an amazing experience here! I really learned a lot and was entrusted with a lot for being the youngest employee in the office. We got an office dog!

From Naperville, IL — 04/30/2010

Home Instead Senior Care is a wonderful company that allows us to help others. Each franchise office is individually owned and operated, so the negative experiences some may have had are based on that individual franchise office, and are not a true reflection of the company as a whole. Their experience may also be a result of their behavior. We cannot gain a true, full picture of what happened in just a short vent online.

Personally, I feel blessed to be working for Home Instead, and have been with the company for nearly 2 years.

From Eatontown, NJ — 10/22/2009

I enjoy working here. I think that if you have the talent and can make it, then by all means join the team at Home Instead. I am not a caregiver, but in the rankings as a Director. I love the Seniors in the area as well as the caregivers I work with. this is a franchise business, and so you have to really look at the owners and the people that work there. If they are good people, with a work ethic you can respect, then it is awesome! Some offices do not have a great reputation...it is all in what you do with your talented staff that brings it together!

From Olympia, WA — 10/20/2009

I love working for this office. The staff and owners are good people.