Working at Holiday Retirement Center — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Holiday Retirement Center pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Holiday Retirement Center

From Salem, OR — 09/28/2009

I have only been with Holiday Retirement for a few months, but am thrilled with my decision to join the company. Even though there has been some painful restructuring this year, there has been an ongoing effort to build an incredible executive management team and develop the infrastructure necessary to catapult the company to the front of the senior housing market. The term I have heard used- time and again- for the prior company model is "mom and pop." While that sounds quaint, it is not the way to run a competitive company in this industry. The thing I like most is that, knowing this, the company most wants to preserve the "Holiday Touch" while still gaining that competitive edge.

The experience has been so good for me that I encouraged my wife to apply with Holiday Retirement once she relocated to the area. She recently started with the company and enjoys coming to work every day. We couldn't be more fortunate than to work for such a wonderful organization.