Working at Hilton hotels — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Hilton hotels pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Hilton hotels

From Omaha, NE — 08/18/2008

I have to disagree with the other comments. I have worked in three different companies over the past two years...a Fairmount, an Omni, and alas a Hilton. Hilton is the first hotel to empower me as an employee. The property I work at is by and far the most superb and rewarding places I have ever worked. The people there have an open door policy and nobody walks with a holier than thou stature...not even our GM. Everyone rolls up there sleeves and plays as a team. This is the first place I have ever worked that I genuinely buy into the whole "Team" ideology.

Im lower level management...but I feel the sky is the limit here.