Working at Harvard Vanguard — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Harvard Vanguard pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Harvard Vanguard

From Massachusetts — 05/23/2010

Paid good, but alot of the long-time employees have been institutionalized and are incapable of thinking/functioning outside the HVMA culture. I was hired along with a few other "outsiders" presumably to bring fresh thinking into the organization, but underneath it all they are still the good old boys as evidenced by the removal of their former CEO and her replacement with a long-winded cardiologist. A frightening number of management personnel are incapable of independent thought, but that seems to be how you advance- just go along and never voice a contradictory opinion. And for those of you naive enough to assume that doctors are by nature the best choices to lead healthcare organizations...well, there's that old saying "people who love sausage and respect the law should never see how either is made." Same goes for healtcare.

From Burlington — 05/29/2009