Working at Harvard University — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Harvard University pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Harvard University

From Cambridge, MA — 02/21/2007

Pay= Is no where close in terms of living expenditure in Cambridge. Respect= The University itself has much resepect but students and faculty have little respect for the workers. Benefits= Health Co-pay just went up 50% Job Security= Its good but when layoffs happen the union conspires with management and doesn't try to prevent them. Work/Life Balance= For many work becomes life. Career Potential= Depending on department the University will pay for you to continue your education and by doing so you can move up the ranks.