Working at HARTING — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about HARTING pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at HARTING

From Yokohama — 09/01/2009

I used to work at HARTING Japan for exactly 2 years as a system engineer.
The only thing I regret about HARTING, is that I did not stay longer.

It is very conveniently located in Yokohama, and the colleagues there and in Germany (Harting is a German company) are qualified, motivated, cheerful, polite, and helpful. Honestly, I could not ask for better.
Managers at every level are smart (Yes!) and competent (Yes, I do assure you!), and they genuinely listen to what employees say (I am not lying, I tell you!), and their strategies and decisions actually make sense.

The headquarters are located in a small German countryside town named Espelkamp. Do not be fooled: everything that you will find inside the compounds: IT system, factory, etc is usually ultra-modern.

I my career, it is the second best job that I enjoyed. Highly recommended!