Working at Hartford Insurance — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Hartford Insurance pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Hartford Insurance

From Allentown, PA — 11/23/2009

Those who work and don't have an entitlement attitude go far. Those who are lazy and feel they are owed something just for showing up don't go far. LIke any job, you get what you put into it. The HArtford has far exceeded any thing I could have wished for in an employer. I worked hard, go above and beyond every day and I get compensated fairly for that. I am glad The Hartford weeds out those who get a job there just to go out on FML or show up late or use up all their time off. It's called "work" for a reason! Would not change jobs for anything in the world. I will hopefully work there until I retire.