Working at Harry and Davd — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Harry and Davd pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Harry and Davd

From Edison, NJ — 10/02/2010

Fun store to work in!

Customers are usually in a good mood because you are feeding them, and all employees in this store are hard workers.
Great company discount, and you'll never go hungry!

From WA — 08/17/2009

Harry & David is a fun place to work. Being a specialty store by nature, you'll tend to work with wealthy customers, which is both a good thing and bad thing.

Most of your business comes during the holiday season, which is true of all retail jobs. Just don't expect any time off after October ends. If you need some extra money for the holiday season, I highly recommend applying to Harry & David for the October-December period.

The company is very forgiving of mistakes and wants to help your skills grow as an employee. This also means that dawdlers can prosper in the environment, leaving the harder workers to pick up the slack. It really depends on your team. Overall, a low stress job with decent pay and nice benefits.

From NY — 05/17/2009

I love this place. Everybody is so nice to you and they treat you great. I have never seen anybody in a bad mood, everyone is always positive. You're always reminded if you make a mistake, not to worry about it that it's fixable. It's just a great atmosphere. I must say I really enjoy working there. =]