Working at Hardee's — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Hardee's pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Hardee's

From South dakota — 06/09/2010

Actually liked this job. It was me and about 5 of my friends that worked in the back. Although, not much work ever got done haha. Was a pretty fun job, then we all kinda quit and move on to better things, there is only one of our friends left there and he says it sucks now that we all left.

From Wisconson — 05/12/2010

Well I started with Hardee's about 9 months ago. And overall i like it because of the people. The pay is shit but thats fast food. But everything they do is to do with labor cost. Like getting a break 45 mins in to a 10 hour shift, just to save labor. And i work 30+ hours a week, never taken a day off and never called in and ive always been on time. Still getting paid 7.25. Also our GM is lazy he can't post a truck order to save his life. We always are out of something that you would think a store would need like milk, fry cartons, straws, cups, napkins, mayo, ranch, TP, onions and even meat. Also we never closes. He gets paid 52,000 a year and he never stays his full shift and he doesnt motivate just bitches about how the legs to the prep table are dirty. But i do work with some pretty cool people