Working at Hardee's Food Systems, Inc. — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Hardee's Food Systems, Inc. pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Hardee's Food Systems, Inc.

From Smithville, MO — 10/29/2009

This location doesn't exist anymore, but I still wanted to put in my two-cents about working here. I worked here 2 years after school before joing the Navy and I have some really happy memories from it. I worked with really cool people (1992-1994). I make fried chicken and biscuits and for the most part enjoyed my job. There were some kooks, but for the most part it was a good part time job for a highschool student. I learned how to clean and work in a team and I think the experience served me well later.