Working at Halloween Scream — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Halloween Scream pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Halloween Scream

From florida — 10/28/2009

ashaahahahah yes its a great place to work...........at night we dress up and play,,,,,, you get dickounts on the costume especially when is after halloween and its nice to listen to halloween music.......i may one day get my own franchise and then i will also learn to get paid for staying at home like my manager do

From Philadelphia, PA — 04/30/2009

Pay..Well who is happy with pay anyway? Could be more..but im happy.
Respect...A big plus..never had a job that i felt more appreciated and respected. especially after bonus season. A great co worker / team work atmosphere. LOVE IT and I think this company could turn into a life long career. Lots of growth potential with franchising ops.