Working at Halliburton — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Halliburton pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Halliburton

From HOuston, TX — 07/05/2009

Been here for 8 years, i enjoy working here.

From Grand Junction, CO — 08/09/2006

Pay is lower than industry standard. Benefits are okay, but could be better. Job security is high only because of the high oil prices. We work most days off. This town and the areas we work are beautiful, which makes up for many of the shortcommings. Most coworkers are brand new in the field but most of the old timers are very competent. Work enviroment is unsafe due to the amount of work and hazards in the oil field - This would be true for all oil companys though. Although this review might sound rough, I kind of like my job - If pay went up there would be a much better employee retention.