Working at Hair Market — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Hair Market pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Hair Market

From WEST PALM BEACH,FL — 09/26/2010

ALWAYS A POSITIVE AND FRIENDLY ATMOSPHERE. THE STYLIST ARE GREAT

From Lake Worth,Royal Palm,Wellington FLorida — 08/02/2010

Due to the economy I lost my job/career and was with out a job for almost a year had no salon experience what's so ever and when i met and interviewed with the owners they were so nice and understood that I had no previous salon experience and yet still gave me a chance I love what i do . the clients are wonderful the stylists are fabulous and the enviroment is fun to work in. I actually look forward to going to work for once!
I brought my closest friends and family to the salon to get color,highlights,hair cuts and other services they needed and wanted and they were so happy with the results .I actually live a good distance from my job but its worth the drive! I recommend this salon to anyone and everyone .you get extremely professional services with a smile at a really economical price!