Working at Haggar Clothing Co. — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Haggar Clothing Co. pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Haggar Clothing Co.

From Dallas, TX — 02/27/2009

After working for three retail companies, I can tell you Haggar isn't that bad. Apparently in 2006 a lot of very good managers were removed and replaced with utter incompetents. In 2008, however, a turnaround began and most of the bad apples have been removed. We have a very challenging year in front of us, and some hard decisions have been made, including some layoffs today. But the company is from what I've seen, a very fair and job-centric entity, with women and minorities fairly represented in all levels of the company.