Working at Haemonetics — Reviews by Employees

Learn what employees have to say about Haemonetics pay, work/life balance, care potential, job security, and much more by reading our anonymous employee reviews.

Reviews of Jobs at Haemonetics

From Braintree MA — 12/02/2008

Braintree MA 12/02/2008: In today's job market and economic climate, it's a gift to be in a field that has strength and endurance. Haemonetics is well positioned and a great opportunity at that. True to any employment position, there are decisions made that may not always reflect the best interest of the employee. Overall, I can say the benefit package is great as is the compensation and when you view that the company has MANY employees that have reached the 10+ year mark and beyond, it does say something positive for the company as a whole.